[Pharo-users] Pharo Docs website broken

Nicolai Hess nicolaihess at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:09:04 EST 2016

> well, pharodocs look fine for me… but can be broken in other sources.

What happens if you click on one link ?
For example, if I click on the
arrowDown method link, it scrolls to this text

"

Answer the Character
<http://files.pharo.org/doc/4.0/class/class/Character.html/class/Character.html>
representing a backspace.

Answer the class variable in which unique Characters are stored.

Just for ANSI Compliance

Added the rest of them!

Answer the Character
<http://files.pharo.org/doc/4.0/class/class/Character.html/class/Character.html>
representing a carriage return.

Answer the Character
<http://files.pharo.org/doc/4.0/class/class/Character.html/class/Character.html>
whose digit value is x. For example, answer $9 for x=9, $0 for x=0, $A for
x=10, $Z for x=35.

Answer the Character
<http://files.pharo.org/doc/4.0/class/class/Character.html/class/Character.html>
representing enter.

Answer the ASCII ESC character

The Euro currency sign, that E with two dashes. The code point is a
official unicode ISO/IEC-10646-1

Create the table of DigitsValues."