[Pharo-users] [Pharo-dev] [ann] gtdebugger in pharo 5.0

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Sun Jan 10 13:45:54 EST 2016

It looks much better to me, yes. I would need to use it some time before I could give more detailed feedback. (And I can’t really do that until the FFI is fixed, because all my development crashes the VM since I am using Roassal. So I am still on the last Pharo version before the VM switch.)

One last thing is that I am not convinced on having the ‘proceed’, ‘step into’, ‘step over’ et cetera buttons on the stack pane. To me they are more related to the source code pane, as you always see the results of pressing those buttons there, but on the stack not always, e.g. the ‘step over’ actions.

> On Jan 9, 2016, at 19:06, Tudor Girba <tudor at tudorgirba.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks. What do you think of the new solution? Is it sufficient?
>
> Doru

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile