[Pharo-users] Spec: Populating a playground with a particular content (was Re: Spec: Binding widgets how to)

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Sun Jan 10 13:39:25 EST 2016

Sorry for the lateness and short reply but I’m involved in a bunch of other things that are taking almost all of my time ...

From what I understand and what I can see in your code, you want to modify a widget when the UI is open. However you never trigger the rebuilding of the window. For example, see the Spec docs that I sent, where in 9.1 there is code that calls buildWithSpecLayout: .

Actually, I am not sure you need to subclass DynamicComposableModel since the number of widgets never changes. You can use a normal ComposableModel subclass and use what is detailed in 9.1 to change the layout between the two options you want to have (a TextModel or a GlamourPresentationModel).

> On Jan 8, 2016, at 23:07, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <offray at riseup.net> wrote:
>
> Shouldn't be #right dynamically defined according to the values of 'item' and be replaced on the m2 layout?

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile