[Pharo-users] Spec: Populating a playground with a particular content (was Re: Spec: Binding widgets how to)

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Fri Jan 8 10:43:58 EST 2016

Thanks Johan,

This seems what I'm looking for.

I running now the examples at the dynamic spec section and I have found
an error in Script 1.41: Setting up the sub widgets (pg 24 of current
version) in the first line, where it says " view label text:
'Packages:'." it should be " view label label: 'Packages:'." There is
any place where I can report and/or correct such errors?

Cheers,

Offray