[Pharo-users] Spec: Populating a playground with a particular content (was Re: Spec: Binding widgets how to)

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Fri Jan 8 06:21:09 EST 2016

Hola,

it looks like what you want here is covered by dynamic spec. Have a look at the dynamic spec section in the Spec booklet (work in progress) https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/PharoBookWorkInProgress/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/Spec/ I think that it will answer your question.

> On Jan 7, 2016, at 22:36, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <offray at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>  How can I initializeWidgets with some kind of conditions depending on the kind of selection I have done on the tree?

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile