[Pharo-users] [Pharo-dev] [ANN] The next Pharo Sprints (Lille)

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Wed Jan 6 08:52:36 EST 2016

Hi,

We're going to have the first Data Week 6 days workshop split in two
weekends, probably on the last weekend of Febrary and the first one of
March, to coincide with the Open Data Day[1]. They will be powered by
Pharo/Roassal/Moose, so may be we can join forces. I have thought in
dropping by the Slack Channels, or maybe create some custom channels for
this workshops and connect newbies with the broader pharo community.

[1] http://opendataday.org/

So, this sense of having the community on the same days working on pharo
related projects across the wold could be a powerful thing to do this year.

Cheers,

Offray