[Pharo-users] [ANN] The next Pharo Sprints (Lille)

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Wed Jan 6 02:27:22 EST 2016

We looked at the calendar and fixed the dates for all public sprints that we will do this
year here locally. These are all Fridays:

29 Januar
26 Feb
25 March
29 April
27 May

They will be at the Inria Lille, Building B, third floor (RMoD offices).
Remotely, you can join us on Slack or the IRC channel #pharo on
irc.freenode.net server. During the sprint, we will try to synchronize
local and remote Pharo sprinters.

One nice idea is to organise local sprints yourself. E.g. over the last
sprints we had one in Chile at the same time.