[Pharo-users] Using Playgrounds as a notepad

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Tue Jan 5 16:30:44 EST 2016

Thanks everyone!
I completely forgot that I should ctrl+s on the workspace. I think I have
just become too used to google docs etc., and it didn't occur to me that I
had to save in order to update a model.

Right, I now have two ways forward, and they both look useful for different
problems.

ws := Workspace open

Gives me a simple way to paste in text, and do some initial hand editing

Clipboard clipboardText

Will be great when I know there is a 'clean-up' method that I need to run
on e.g. a table I have grabbed from the web.

Cheers
Andy