[Pharo-users] Browsing shortucts

David Allouche david at allouche.net
Tue Jan 5 08:42:30 EST 2016

Strangely, I am not able get any response from Ctrl-TAB, which is essential to tab out of a text widget.

Looking with the inspector, it looks like it SHOULD do what I need, but it appears that the keyboard event does not get there.

How can I get a transcript output for every detected keyboard event? I suspect that maybe something system-wide in MacOS is intercepting the event.