[Pharo-users] Dolphin Smalltalk open-sourced...

Ferlicot D. Cyril cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:17:09 EST 2016

Le 04/01/2016 17:13, Tudor Girba a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run it, but I have troubles starting it.
>
> I have a Windows 7 64 bit.
>
> I did the following:
> 1. I downloaded the repo from:
> https://github.com/objectarts/Dolphin
> 2. I then tried to run Dolphin7.exe and BootDCE.cmd, but in both cases I got the message:
> “Missing msvcp120.dll”
> 3. I then installed this dll as described here:
> http://dllwindows.com/download-msvcp120-dll/
> 4. I retried to Dolphin7.exe and BootDCE.cmd, but now I get
> “The application was unable to start correctly (oxc000007b)”
>
> Does anyone know what is wrong with what I am doing?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Things happen when they happen,
> not when you talk about them happening."

Hi again,

I tried on my Windows 7 64bits.

I cloned the Dolphin repo, launched BootAll.cmd then opened DPRO.img7
with Dolphin7.exe and everything worked out of the box.

I already had Visual C++ 2013 on my computer. Do you have it installed ?
(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784)

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu