[Pharo-users] Dolphin Smalltalk open-sourced...

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Jan 4 11:13:08 EST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to run it, but I have troubles starting it.

I have a Windows 7 64 bit.

I did the following:
1. I downloaded the repo from:
https://github.com/objectarts/Dolphin
2. I then tried to run Dolphin7.exe and BootDCE.cmd, but in both cases I got the message:
“Missing msvcp120.dll”
3. I then installed this dll as described here:
http://dllwindows.com/download-msvcp120-dll/
4. I retried to Dolphin7.exe and BootDCE.cmd, but now I get
“The application was unable to start correctly (oxc000007b)”

Does anyone know what is wrong with what I am doing?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Things happen when they happen,
not when you talk about them happening."