[Pharo-users] Adding description doc for Catalog browser projects

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 05:39:04 EST 2016

It has just occured me to that since meta repo is public and anyone can
commit to it, is it ok if I add descriptions to projects that have none ?
Because I am tried of seeing a project on Catalog Browser with no idea what
it does.

But i thought to ask permission to edit other people's configurations,
though I wont be touching the configurations themselves only add
descriptions to projects I find interesting yet they have not description.

Is that ok with you ?