[Pharo-users] Lawsuit Tracker app

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 06:20:24 EST 2016

"Heh, that's only for uninitiated. ;)

See: http://shyamasundaradasa.com/jyotish/resources/articles/cartoons.ht
ml <http://shyamasundaradasa.com/jyotish/resources/articles/cartoons.html>"

The link you provided argues that scientists take things for granted ,
which is not the case, or that scientists dont understand what electricity
is, which is also not the case and that Astronomy has not been proven wrong
again and again by science which is also not the case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology_and_science

In any case you are welcomed to believe whatever you want , this is not a
philosophy mailing list, just a coding mailing list where only code matters
:)