[Pharo-users] VM crash on Ubuntu 14.04

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Sat Oct 31 13:22:32 EDT 2015

Ah those wonderful memory leaks … :-/ I will try to narrow down the possible source, but that is not going to be easy … It’s really a very specific setup that always crashes on me, so It must be a freaky combination of factors that triggers the issue. Running a Roassal visualization certainly is needed to crash, but apparently it’s not the only thing. I will keep trying to remove elements from the setup to see what the required combination is.