[Pharo-users] OSProcess seems to fail on my macos

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Sat Oct 31 13:13:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

Did you try running the Xcode command line tools in a terminal? Sometimes when you do an upgrade you need to accept the license that pops up when you run these tools, and that causes this kind of issues. It happened to me a long time ago.

> On Oct 30, 2015, at 18:14, Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.alios at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have several issues using gitfiletree, which in turn has issues with metacello trying to fetch git info about my git branch locally which I tracked back to OSProcess not executing on my macos.
>
> This started to happen as soon as I updated to latest XCODE and installed its latest command tools, anyone else with same issue ? I tried several OSProcess commands but they all return empty strings even though they complete with no errors.
>
> An expert help would be of great assistance, thanks ! I have reverted back to using filetree and doing my git commits manually via command line.

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile