[Pharo-users] Multiple method deletion

Ferlicot D. Cyril cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:48:39 EDT 2015

Le 29/10/2015 16:33, stepharo a écrit :
> Excellent news!
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think I found how to reproduce it:
>>
>> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16891/FT-Multi-selection-can-happen-when-it-should-not
>>

>> I think this is a FastTable problem with Nautilus.

The problem is that when we try to remove something, the MethodsWidget
give the selected methods.
These methods are store inside an identityDictonary with the
CompiledMethod as key and a boolean as value.

Usually that works but when we compile a method a new instance of
CompiledMethod is store on the dictionary. So with the identity
dictionary we now have two elements for the same method since the
pointers are not the same.

Does someone know if it is important that the selected methods of the
MethodWidget are store on an IdentityDictionary and not in a Dictionary ?

If this is not important we can change it, else at the compilation we
will need to remove this method from the IdentityDictionary.

--

Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne