[Pharo-users] How to add a keyboard shortcut to Rubric?

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Wed Oct 28 14:59:05 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to add a keyboard shortcut to a RubTextEditor. I have tried different ways but nothing seems to work. I have even tried modifying buildShortcutsOn: at class side to include the extra shortcut but it does not have any effect at all.

Ideally I’d take an existing instance and add the keyboard shortcut there, but if that is impossible I’m willing to make a subclass just to get this extra shortcut. Can anybody give me pointers?

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile