[Pharo-users] Is GitFileTree broken on Pharo 5 ?

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:45:02 EDT 2015


I have a slight suspicion that my macos may have done something weird, all
this happened as soon as I installed the new command line XCODE tools
update. I will give the debug a try when I get home and be back to you.
>From the time being I reverted back to using just filetree and it works ok,
at least git is not complaining.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:54 PM Thierry Goubier <thierry.goubier at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Le 26/10/2015 09:58, Dimitris Chloupis a écrit :
> > tried with another repo, same issue, looks like I will be reverting back
> > to filetree, not a big problem
>
> Strange. I tried from a fresh Pharo5 rebuild, and I have no error
> whatsoever.
>
> Could you do a bit of debug on the error? It looks like the code is not
> finding the '* master' in the git branch output.
>
> Thierry
>
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 1:09 AM Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.alios at gmail.com
> > <mailto:kilon.alios at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     the output is
> >
> >     * master
> >
> >     nothing confidential all i did was create a new repo in github and
> >     just git clone it to my hard disk as I have done with all my other
> >     gitfiletree projects.
> >
> >     On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 11:29 PM Thierry Goubier
> >     <thierry.goubier at gmail.com <mailto:thierry.goubier at gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> >         Le 25/10/2015 22:04, Dimitris Chloupis a écrit :
> >          > because I just downloaded a fresh pharo 5 image and installed
> >          > gitfiletree from catalog browser and i try to add a newly
> >         initialised
> >          > git repo and i am getting this
> >
> >         Well, normally no since I'm using it on Pharo5. But I may have
> >         missed
> >         the last round of updates (haven't rebuilt since two or three
> >         days ago).
> >
> >         Can you give me the output of
> >
> >         $ git branch
> >
> >         in your repository, if there is nothing confidential? The error
> >         indicates that GitFileTree doesn't find a current/active branch.
> >
> >         Thierry
> >
> >
> >          > Array(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds: Array(Object)>>at:
> >          > MCFileTreeGitRepository>>currentBranch
> >         MCFileTreeGitRepository>>branch
> >          > MCFileTreeGitRepository>>description [ :ea | ea description ]
> in
> >          > MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>repositoryList in Block: [ :ea | ea
> >         description ]
> >          > Array(SequenceableCollection)>>collect:
> >          > MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>repositoryList
> >         PluggableIconListMorph>>getList
> >          > PluggableIconListMorph(PluggableListMorph)>>getListSize
> >          > LazyMorphListMorph(LazyListMorph)>>getListSize
> >          > LazyMorphListMorph>>listChanged
> >          > PluggableIconListMorph(PluggableListMorph)>>updateList
> >          > PluggableIconListMorph(PluggableListMorph)>>update: [
> >         :aDependent |
> >          > aDependent update: aParameter ] in
> >          > MCWorkingCopyBrowser(Object)>>changed: in Block: [
> :aDependent |
> >          > aDependent update: aParameter ] DependentsArray>>do:
> >          > MCWorkingCopyBrowser(Object)>>changed:
> >          > MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>repositoryListChanged
> >          > MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>editRepository
> >          > MCWorkingCopyBrowser(Object)>>perform:orSendTo: [ |
> >         selArgCount | "show
> >          > cursor in case item opens a new MVC window" (selArgCount :=
> >         selector
> >          > numArgs) = 0 ifTrue: [ target perform: selector ] ifFalse: [
> >         selArgCount
> >          > = arguments size ifTrue: [ target perform: selector
> >         withArguments:
> >          > arguments ] ifFalse: [ target perform: selector withArguments:
> >          > (arguments copyWith: evt) ] ]. self changed ] in
> >          > ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>invokeWithEvent: in
> >         Block: [ |
> >          > selArgCount |... BlockClosure>>ensure:
> >          > CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
> >          > ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>invokeWithEvent:
> >          > ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>mouseUp:
> >          > ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>handleMouseUp:
> >          > MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
> >         ToggleMenuItemMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
> >          > MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
> >          > MorphicEventDispatcher>>handleMouseUp:
> >
> >
>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.pharo.org/pipermail/pharo-users_lists.pharo.org/attachments/20151026/bd0f2aa3/attachment.html>


More information about the Pharo-users mailing list