[Pharo-users] How to store an image file as a method source

Peter Uhnák i.uhnak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:29:10 EDT 2015

I use IconFactory (which I wrote for this purpose) (
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~peteruhnak/IconFactory or Catalog Browser ), it
works in the same way as Pharo icons (base64 representation of the image
which is then converted to a Form object).

Catalog browser offers also ExternalIconFamily but I have no knowledge of
that. But I remember that someone was working on referencing external
files, so maybe this is it.

Peter