[Pharo-users] Problem to connect Seaside and Pharo

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Mon Oct 26 04:31:07 EDT 2015

> On 26 Oct 2015, at 09:09, Justine STIENNE <justine.stienne at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Of course. Sorry to bother you but I'm a beginner.

OK, no problem.

You are mixing instance and class side. All your methods except #renderContentOn: should be on the class side. There should also be no super initialise on the class side.

What book/tutorial are you following ?

Standard Pharo books are at http://books.pharo.org

You should make sure that you read and experiment with the first one.

There is also the Seaside book.

The learning curve in the beginning can be quite steep, depending on your background, nothing to worry about.