[Pharo-users] Pharo family update

Adam adam at 234.cz
Sun Oct 25 20:23:09 EDT 2015

Hello,

next update. I tried to follow all sugestions - but not all is implemented
into drawings (maybe because I did not quite understand, or I did not found
enough information, or something like that).

Pharo is mostly development platform, and image shows mostly libraries and
frameworks for development, but "Development" circle in the image is more
about tools primarly targeted to support process of development. So, if Gofer
and Metacello is not used for this purpose (maybe it is, I'm not sure), it
should be in "Working" circle.

"Working" circle is mostly about tools and applications for "normal" people.
Maybe it should be named like: "Desktop"...

"Server" circle is meant to show that Pharo itself can offer services to other
parties.

Development/Working/Server are some kinde of trinity around it everyhing else
is rotating. But Pharo is more about Development so other circles are main
groups of libraries and frameworks.

Adam