[Pharo-users] Is GitFileTree broken on Pharo 5 ?

Thierry Goubier thierry.goubier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:28:42 EDT 2015

Le 25/10/2015 22:04, Dimitris Chloupis a écrit :
> because I just downloaded a fresh pharo 5 image and installed
> gitfiletree from catalog browser and i try to add a newly initialised
> git repo and i am getting this

Well, normally no since I'm using it on Pharo5. But I may have missed
the last round of updates (haven't rebuilt since two or three days ago).

Can you give me the output of

$ git branch

in your repository, if there is nothing confidential? The error
indicates that GitFileTree doesn't find a current/active branch.

Thierry