[Pharo-users] Problem to connect Seaside and Pharo

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Sun Oct 25 13:53:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

> On 25 Oct 2015, at 18:46, Justine STIENNE <justine.stienne at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem to connect Seaside and Pharo. I explain :
>
> ZnZincServerAdaptor is running. When I open localhost:8080, it works. When I want to configure a new entry, I can't find the class that I made on Pharo. I have put the method canBeRoot with true as return value on a class but I can't find it. Can you help me ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Justine

#canBeRoot is just an indication, it has no real effect on its own.

Traditionally, WAComponent subclasses register themselves explicitly using #initialize on the class side, like this:

initialize
  WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: self handlerName

Look for the senders of #register:asApplicationAt: to see what I mean.

Sven