[Pharo-users] A stopwatch tool with calendar support

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 13:31:29 EDT 2015

yes obviously there are tons of non pharo tools out there . But since I
find coding fun and I rather create something I can control and extend
hence my interest in a pharo implementation.

I was just wondering if there is anything remotely similar, seems Pomodoro
is a simple timer but other than that, cant say I find anything more. Ok I
will proceed and make it a installable tool via Catalog Browser from inside
Pharo, will keep you posted :)