[Pharo-users] Fossil and Filetree

Thierry Goubier thierry.goubier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 12:44:03 EDT 2015

Hilaire, Dale,

the easiest would be to make a fork of filetree on github, and try from
there. But a branch in the main filetree would work just as well, with
the added benefit of the travis CI integration (and gitfiletree has
tests in there). Running tests locally is often necessary, but setting
it up is a bit more involved (but I should have that in a Makefile
somewhere).

Hilaire, if you prefer a Smalltalkhub project, just do so and I'll make
regular merges back into filetree.

Thierry