[Pharo-users] How to programatically select an item in a Spec TreeModel ?

Thierry Goubier thierry.goubier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 07:13:32 EDT 2015

Le 24 oct. 2015 12:07 PM, "Peter Uhnák" <i.uhnak at gmail.com> a écrit :

>> > Unless Cyril is going to do the rewrite himself.
>> Wasn't that the plan? I'm confused :)
>

> Oh? I do not remember anyone mentioning on the mailing list that someone
will change Spec to use FT. Or was this from some internal discussion at
Inria/Synectique?

Well, given FT, then Spec will change to use it. You don't want to keep two
widly different implementations of the same widget.

Now, there was talk of a FT-based tree widget, and, IMO, this is the way to
go.

Thierry