[Pharo-users] Pharo family update

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Sat Oct 24 03:27:19 EDT 2015

Superb! Really nice
Margritte -> Magritte
Mondorian -> Mondrian

to add

Never heard about PharoLink but you should have Garage (a database
generic API)

You could add MongoTalk close to Voyage

GLORP
     Relational
     Mapper

Woden         3D
Roassal3D

Omnibrowser is deprecated

I would put STON close to Fuel
May be you should move closer the two spots: import/export and data

Tide is not developed anymore so I would remove it
Add Reef instead (Javascript-enabled Web components)

About Graphics

you should have
     Athens (Vector graphics API)
     Bloc (new generation Morphic)