[Pharo-users] Pharo family update

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Fri Oct 23 19:43:56 EDT 2015

Hi Adam,

Thanks for this work. It helps a lot. Some suggestions:

- I would put "(beginners) education" instead of learning for DrGeo and
Phratch
- I would add AidaWeb to the Web Development spot and put Import/Export
and output near to data, because is closer to the path I have taken in
my own newbie project.

At some point I think that maybe in another graph, would be nice to put
"problems" instead of themes. For example, for my problem (interactive
writing) I have used Roassal, Spec, Ston, GT Browsers and I think that
most of the times you're driven by problems more that themes. So may be,
once you have your family diagram ready, we can see how to complement it
showing problems related to the projects we're making.

I wonder how can something like that be mapped on Roassal (but your
SVG's are pretty fancy).

Keep the good work,

Offray