[Pharo-users] Pharo family update

Adam adam at 234.cz
Fri Oct 23 17:58:48 EDT 2015

Hello,

I just updated drawing of projects around Pharo.

Main idea is to guide people (new users of Pharo) through fields of interests
- something they might be looking for. I choose these 10 fields devided into
some specific subjects. Somewhere it is too detailed, while elsewhere it is
too fuzzy - it is just showing image of Pharo I have in my mind.

It should help people to:
- identify important classes in Pharo,
- select right project,
- understand what is application, tool or framework,
- see what is allready inside main Pharo image.

I would like to add links pointing to part of books or to videos where
specific projects are used. And maybe a star symbol for very important or
enterprise ready projects.

As You can see I left few subjects empty. Maybe someone can help me fill this.
But I will be happy for any type of correction - changing fields of interest,
subjects, adding/removing projects etc...

I prepared textual version on github - but right now it is not coherent with
the drawing (I will correct this if needed).

Adam.