[Pharo-users] Fwd: FOSDEM 2016 devroom selection

stephan stephan at stack.nl
Thu Oct 22 11:05:13 EDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	FOSDEM 2016 devroom selection
Date: 	Thu, 22 Oct 2015 13:18:25 +0200
From: 	Johan van Selst <johans at fosdem.org>
To: 	devrooms at fosdem.org

Hi,

I'm sorry to inform you that we declined your devroom proposal.

To clarify, your request was perfectly valid, but we had to choose.
Unfortunately we do not have a sufficient number of rooms at our
disposal to cover all requests. This year, we had over 60 requests
for a devroom and were only able to accept 37 of those. However,
some requests have been combined into a single devroom.

Nevertheless, there are other ways to participate in FOSDEM too.
You can still:
- have a stand at FOSDEM,
- hold a 15 minute 'lightning talk' in one of the biggest rooms,
- speak in one of the other devrooms (CfP to follow),
- hold a session in the community meeting room (new; CfP to follow).

The full list of accepted devrooms will be published on the
FOSDEM website later this week.

On behalf of the FOSDEM devroom team,

Johan van Selst