[Pharo-users] Fossil and Filetree

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Wed Oct 21 20:12:35 EDT 2015

Bernardo,

I host my own repos. Is really easy[1]. In my case was just a matter of
enabling cgi on lighttpd[2] and adding the lines at [3] to the
lighttpd.conf file. There is a place that offers fossil hosting as a
service[4] and at some time I tried to make my own in web2py (but code
is not maintained anymore).

[1] http://fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/server.wiki
[2] http://lighttpd.net/
~[3]~~~
# Enabling fossil
cgi.assign      = (
         ".fossil"  => "/usr/bin/fossil"
)
~~~~~
[4] http://chiselapp.com/

Hope it helps,

Offray

Ps: About your signature, just curious to know where is that desktop
computer in Latin America.