[Pharo-users] [ANN] The next Pharo Sprints at Lille

Juraj Kubelka juraj.kubelka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:35:28 EDT 2015

Hi,

we are pleased to announce that University of Chile (PLEIAD laboratory) is organizing Pharo Sprint at Oct 23, from 10:00 to 13:00 CLP (15:00-18:00 Lille time).
We will join Pharo Sprint at Lille using IRC channel #pharo. If you want to come, we will stay in the new building at Beauchef 851, Poniente, office 320. Everyone is welcome.

Object Profile <http://objectprofile.com/> company sponsors the chilean participation—participants will enjoy delicious snacks :-)

Cheers,
Juraj