[Pharo-users] Fossil and Filetree

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 20 14:34:25 EDT 2015

This is good to hear ....

I am pro-git, because well you have to pick an SCM to talk about and I
do think that the collaboration tools for open source projects on github
are superior to anything else...

Git other than that I am glad that folks are finding that FileTree is
working for other disk-based SCMs --- because that really is the point
of FileTree:)

It should also be possible to copy packages back and forth between a
git-managed FileTree repository and a Fossil-managed Filetree repositor...

Dale