[Pharo-users] Thanks for Pharo

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Oct 20 01:36:12 EDT 2015

>> We (Doru and me) will write a new roadmap over the next weeks… so many things are happening, we need to get the current
>> planning and how everything fits into one document…
>>
>> 	Marcus
>
> Thank you both for doing this. It is a valuable asset to the community. It helps those of us who aren't driving the project to see where we are going and hopefully how we can help.
>
> Thank you both for all you do. I really enjoy your talk Nomads do not build Cathedrals.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcoy5gwUvOA

Thanks… I was not quite sure back then if I should give a talk like that… but in the end it worked, I think.

I should do an iteration on it… I am collecting material about the topic, especially the feedback loop…

It is so amazing that in a bootstrapping feedback loop, you do not need to reach perfection in each
intermediate step to get the effects from the transient artefact to drive growth.

	Marcus