[Pharo-users] Question when reading UPBE

小橙橙 zhushuai19890918 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:20:10 EDT 2015

You mean that I  should type them in the pane of the method I want to
define, am I right?
then, which one should I type "LOGame>>cellsPerSide" or "cellsPerSide"?
Maybe this syntax --">>" just indicates that this method should belong to
this class. but as reader, I don't need to type all, do I ?
My English is poor and When I reader it a little faster, I will be
confused. Next time , if I encounter some sentences I don't understand, I
will read other sentences around them again.
Thx you all to spare time for my stupid questions :)