[Pharo-users] Question when reading UPBE

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:02:48 EDT 2015

have your read the Pharo Tour chapter ?

please read the entire book from start to finish , DO NOT skip chapters
this is a complete tutorial on Pharo that depends on previous chapters for
continuation of knowledge. If you dont understand previous chapters you
wont understand this.

Your question is explained at Page 16, chapter: A quick tour of Pharo