[Pharo-users] Error: Unable to resolve external type: sqlite_int64 (It was Re: Live interaction with SQLite data from Pharo)

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Sun Oct 18 14:22:24 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying my queries in a more static form. My idea is to get proper
insertion of Smalltalk object values on a SQLite database, but when I try:

~~~

db  execute:  'INSERT INTO BLOGPOSTS values (?, "Hola mundo!");'  with:  #(2)

~~~

I get:

error message: "Error: Unable to resolve external type: sqlite_int64"

So seems that the number is trying to talk with the 64 bits of Sqlite
instead of the 32 bits one which is in the same place that the image.

Any way to solve this?

Thanks,

Offray