[Pharo-users] Live interaction with SQLite data from Pharo

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Sun Oct 18 11:48:15 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have followed the short tutorials[1][2] on SQLite and Pharo and my
connection is working properly. But I miss some liveliness on how
interact with data base, particularly after seeing the video from Doru
at [3], where near to min 38 he shows a connection with a Posgresql data
base which after ran on the playground results in a nice vire with a tab
for putting the SQL code and another for inspecting the results in a
table format, even for adding data live. Is this functionality only
available on Postgres or can also be enabled on a connection for SQLite
and if yes, how can it be done?

[1]
http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2010-October/033564.html
[2] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/NBSQLite3