[Pharo-users] CiteZen and Pharo 5 / Pharo4 tests

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Sun Oct 18 11:33:13 EDT 2015

On 18-10-15 12:31, Stephan Eggermont wrote:
> I've committed a version to the MetaRepoForPharo50 as I
> couldn't write in the repo. In Pharo 5 it doesn't load.
> I changed the build to use the MetaRepo version and build both 4 and 5
> versions.

In Citezen-Reborn-StephaneDucasse.36 there is the method
CZSingleAuthorDocBuilder class>>#latex
that doesn't compile in Pharo 5

'latex
	"self latex"

	| builder |
	builder := self new
		fileNamed: ''rmod.bib'';
		toLatex;
		french;
		fieldOrder: #(#author
			  #title
			  #journal
			  #booktitle
			  #volume
			  #pages
			  #publisher
			  #year
			  # school
			  #impactfactor
			  #misc); "removed doi and url since they may contain _ and the
generator does not handle that well for the moment."
		setFilteringOn;
		yourself.
	builder generateLatexFile.
	'

because of the space between # and school.

Getting from the Syntax Error: Expecting a literal type to the
compilation context is 19 levels deep on the stack. I think it would be
useful to present more information than just the error message and the
source when loading & compiling a package.

BibPhraseLibrary twice uses #allMethodsInCategory: that should be
replaced by allSelectorsInProtocol: (deprecated in Pharo 3) in
Citezen-Rendering.

In baseline1.7 the dependencies on Seaside/Grease/Pier/Magritte versions
probably need updates. Magritte2 and Pier2 have never been tried on
Pharo5 AFAIK. Smacc has moved to github.

Stephan