[Pharo-users] Making a ring pie chart draggrable

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Sat Oct 17 10:48:29 EDT 2015

HI,

Peter and @latsabben
<https://pharoproject.slack.com/messages/@latsabben> in the slack pharo
channel helped me with this and I have the opportunity to help finding a
bug for Roassal, so it has been a really nice morning. Here is the code
snippet:

http://ws.stfx.eu/KDHLP57L6LIX

The bug is related with RTArc and the fact that you can not drag it more
that once. Peter already told to Alexandre.

This is a good example of the goodness pharo brings everyday, following
the line of the last "Thanks for Pharo" thread by Jimmie.

Thanks, as always :-).

Offray