[Pharo-users] Making a ring pie chart draggrable

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Sat Oct 17 09:00:49 EDT 2015

Hi all :),

When I'm starting to prototype a visualization I like to make all
elements draggable so I can test easily several layouts. This works well
for simple elements, but I can't understand well how to make it work
with complex ones like the|||RTPieBuilder.

|Consider the code at http://ws.stfx.eu/1HC0HALHUKIC . There I create a
ring pie chart and visualize it. I would like to make it draggable and
add more elements to a the view. I have browsed the layout chapter by
Peter on Agile visualization[1], but still I don't get it. I will made a
detailed reading to catch what I'm missing and redo some proposed
exercises, but any help is greatly appreciated.

[1]
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31543901/AgileVisualization/Layout/0107-Layout.html

Cheers,

Offray