[Pharo-users] Updated Pharo By Example

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Fri Oct 16 07:10:10 EDT 2015

Le 15/10/15 18:12, Dimitris Chloupis a écrit :
> thanks guys
>
> I can compromise for the time being with the user not going to the
> website , searching for doc and founding documentation for pharo 1.4
> while the version he/she has is pharo 5 when we already have a book
> that is fairly up to date.
>
> Is there anyone responsible for the PBE website ? Can we make the
> change ?

Yes we can ask oscar and after will host it also at books.pharo.org and
in HTML version too as for all the other books.
Damien P and Damien C are working on a better latex template for pillar
generated books.

> Also please use this thread to post your blog posts and own tutorials
> I could use for UPBE. I am in the process of reading the
> humaneassesment documentation but I welcome also others. Any form of
> tutorial or article is welcomed.

pay attention. I think that we should minimize UI elements and external
frameworks because else we will have more work in 4 years from now.