[Pharo-users] Updated Pharo By Example

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:12:15 EDT 2015

thanks guys

I can compromise for the time being with the user not going to the website
, searching for doc and founding documentation for pharo 1.4 while the
version he/she has is pharo 5 when we already have a book that is fairly up
to date.

Is there anyone responsible for the PBE website ? Can we make the change ?

Also please use this thread to post your blog posts and own tutorials I
could use for UPBE. I am in the process of reading the humaneassesment
documentation but I welcome also others. Any form of tutorial or article is
welcomed.