[Pharo-users] Data Kitchen: A data visualization project powered by Pharo. Feedback welcomed.

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Wed Oct 14 20:07:51 EDT 2015

Hi,

In my effort to more create more meaningful computer mediated
experiences for me and other and to use Pharo as a medium for that I
have proposed the following project:

---

- Name: Data Kitchen: Frictionless data, moldable tools, pocket
infrastructures & permanent workshops for community empowerment
- url:
https://www.newschallenge.org/challenge/data/entries/data-kitchen-frictionless-data-moldable-tools-pocket-infrastructures-permanent-workshops-for-community-empowerment

---

It combines the ideas of moldable tools, agile visualization in this
community with some of other like frictionless data, by Open Knowledge
Foundation and what I call "pocket infrastructures". Any feedback is
welcomed. You can make it here in this list, but if you can made it on
their platform, from a simple "heart" (+1) or drop me a line, it would
be greatly appreciated and it will help to make more visible the project.

Thanks,

Offray