[Pharo-users] [ANN] Windows support for GitFileTree

Thierry Goubier thierry.goubier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:11:28 EDT 2015

Hi Hernàn,

I'm not familiar with the use of ssh-agent. Could it interfere with
someone using his own keys (i.e. without ssh-agent)? Would this be
necessary for linux or mac use of ssh-agent, or is ssh / git correctly
done on those platforms to query ssh-agent on its own if it is already
running?

Anyway, I'll integrate that.

Thierry