[Pharo-users] Multiple method deletion

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Sat Oct 10 14:47:46 EDT 2015

Yes I understand but with Pharo 30 and 40 I did not get this feeling.
Also introducing package and tag makes things more complex.
and I was talking about Pharo 50.
I think that we will have probably some glitches because we cleaned a
lot of code.
And we will have to do another pass.
I think that as a community we should report and help us to fix all the
tools glitches.

Stef