[Pharo-users] Text Field With Entry Completion Via Tab

Peter Uhnák i.uhnak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 01:56:25 EDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 3:14 AM, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com>
wrote:

> Nicolai Hess wrote
> > you can select an entry with arrow up/down and the enter key should
> accept
> > the selected completion entry.
>
> Ah, yes I see that now. I wanted tab completion, but it's not worth the
> effort. I did a spike and it required a handful of subclasses. Enter will
> do
> for now.

Tab is used to jump between widgets in a window (just like in browser).
Unfortunately this is handled in morphic so it would really require to
modify the stack (spec + adapter + morphic).

On another note: EntryCompletion seems to be Morphic widget... so maybe we
should write some equivalent/wrapper for Spec?

Peter