[Pharo-users] [ANN] Pharo Catalog web page updated

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:17:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

I spend some time today adding some functionality top the Pharo Catalog web page.
Is still far from *good* but I think now is a lot better:

http://catalog.pharo.org

Enjoy,
Esteban

ps: as a “history” note, Pharo Catalog page was never intended to last too much, it was going to be replaced for a complete web-page, and it still will be, but since is not ready and I don’t know when it will be, I think is better to enhance the current one :)