[Pharo-users] Pharo family

Adam adam at 234.cz
Sun Oct 4 18:01:25 EDT 2015

as You suggested I prepared list of projects in github. I was not able to add
it into pharo-project, so I created it under my account.
https://github.com/AdamSadovsky/pharo-family

Still it is very incomplete version. More projects can be included, more
details can be added. And moreover hierarchy of concepts could be more like
this:
Data/modelling
Data/persistency
Data/persistency/database