[Pharo-users] Pharo family

Volkert volkert at komponentenwerkstatt.de
Sun Oct 4 11:38:31 EDT 2015

+1

i like the idea of a pharo capability map with all the related projects
and framework. i have the same feeling as you. For a newcomer its is
really hard get a picture of what is behind the plenty strange framework
names.  A structured list of the main frameworks with a short
description would be helpfull.

Why not starting with a overview of the ecosystem & projects and put it
on github (https://github.com/pharo-project).

I will support you.

BW,
Volkert